Monday 18 July 2016

gdal - gdal2tiles.py generating black tiles from .img file


I have a source HFA Erdas Imagine (.img) file which I'm trying to convert into tiles using gdal2tiles.py. I'm running:


gdal2tiles.py -w google -g GOOGLEKEY input_file.img


The HTML is generated correctly, and the tiles are correctly positioned. However, I'm getting black tiles instead of the actual content of the .img file:


wrong tiles


I've verified (using QGis and MapTiler) that the .img contains the correct data, i.e. the source file has raster data.


Any ideas? Should I transform the .img to something else? Am I missing an option for the command?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...