Saturday 30 July 2016

arcgis desktop - Calculate frequency of a attribute field per polygon



I have spatially joined a polygon file with census tracts of areas in Houston with a theft occurrence point shapefile. The attribute table contains a field that represents different classes of theft (ie. Class A: $0-$1000, Class B: $1001 -$2000 etc). I want to calculate the frequency of classes in each of my census tracts. So in essence how many different theft classes occur in each of the census tracts. I have figured out how to get the count, but this is not what I want. How would I go about obtaining and representing the frequency?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...