Friday 15 July 2016

Indenting subitems in QGIS Composer legend?


My legend looks like this:


enter image description here


I would like the items under "Roads & Trails" to be indented to the right. Likewise for the items under "Streams".


The spacing controls don't affect this. I could add spaces/tabs to the test, but the symbol would still be left-justified.



Answer




I too have struggled with this in the past, but my work around was to copy the legend, remove the items to be indented from the original one, and remove the title and top 3 items from the new one, then just move it to the required position manually. You may have to remove the background and border from both legends, then draw a new one with the rectangle tool.


Not ideal, but at least you'll get the desired result.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...