Wednesday 27 April 2016

arcgis desktop - Using Field Calculator to assign values to only Odd (or Even) page fields for Data Driven Pages?


I am creating a map book but do not want the page numbers for each map page to be on the same side (since its printed double sided), I need the page numbers to be placed on opposite sides.



I am using data driven pages. On a previous post it was mentioned to use ODD and EVEN pages per How to make Map Book with facing pages numbered near outside edge?.


However I have over 200 pages.


Is there a "creative" field calculator expression to use?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...