Wednesday 27 April 2016

Is PPDM Lite still available as a Geodatabase template?


I have been looking for a Geodatabase template that conforms to the PPDM Lite standard and believe that one was previously available here. However, that page no longer exists and no Geodatabase download is mentioned at the PPDM Lite 1.1 page. Does anyone know if one is still available anywhere?



Answer



The trail indeed went cold when Ian Batty left, but I posted what I had on Dropbox - it's all available publicly here&there on the web, but as it may require membership I didn't make it public folder. Drop me a note and I'll gladly invite you to the folder in question.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...