Sunday 24 April 2016

labeling - Are unicode symbols supported in QGIS labels?


I want to use unicode symbols in a QGIS label - is this supported? I.e. I have this expression for labelling a line:


case when xat(-1) - xat(0) > 0 then
'GF ->'
else
'<- GF'
end

and want to replace the '->' and '<-' with the unicode characters representing left and right arrows.



Is there a way I can achieve this?



Answer



You can use Unicode in your expressions for any label. Just copy and paste your Unicode character, in any way you like, in your code:


enter image description here


And here's the result:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...