Wednesday 20 April 2016

arcgis desktop - SDE connection and multiple schema


I setup an sde connection for Oracle database, where multiple databases are sitting. All databases have same owner, sharing same password but identical user (e.g., BUI, EICU, FRNSW and LPI). While configuring the sde connection it is showing all databases (featuredatasets) in one big list, rather than individual connections. My previous look was


enter image description here


and now it is showing as


enter image description here



Hope I am missing some properties. How I can parse individual databases ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...