Thursday 31 December 2015

Where is the "Add vector layer"-button in GRASS 6.4.4. plug-in QGIS 2.10.1?


I've just downloaded and installed the new version of QGIS 2.10.1 with GRASS 6.4.4. When opening a new GRASS mapset and importing layers, I missed the button "Add a new vector layer". I've updated the GRASS plugin, but again the button wasn't there (all other GRASS symbols except "add raster layer" were visuable).



It's maybe a stupid question of a GIS beginner, but what can I Do? Is there an option to add (not import) a vector layer via the GRASS toolbox?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...