Sunday 20 December 2015

convert - I need to extract a specific layer from a Geospatial PDF using GDAL/OGR


I have GDAL/OGR 1.10 installed on a 64bit Windows 7 machine. I have some Geospatial PDFs that I want to crop to the outline of the map and convert to Rasters. However I cannot clip to the neatline. They have been created using Esri Production Mapping, so the neatline is offset from the actual edge of the map, and clipping by the neatline includes the Axis labels and a lot of whitespace.


I can interrogate the Layers of the PDF by using gdalinfo -mdd LAYERS and I know which layer represents the actual neatline/the edge of the map.



What I need to know is how to use GDAL or OGR to convert this layer to a shapefile.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...