Monday 28 December 2015

heat map - Workarounds for heatmap plugin in QGIS?


In QGIS 2.8, the heatmap plugin got CRS broken. I updated to 2.10, now in the plugin the dialog is broken: it does not let you choose the format.


I render layers for atlases with heatmap style. But I need to export it to GeoTIFF, and I don't see a way to do this.


Updating the QGIS is not easy in Ubuntu, since it works normally when installed from a PPA, but installing from sources, or downloading debs is very painful.


Is there a workaround?


A command line example will do too.


edit here's a screenshot. The format list is empty, and if I write file extension manually as I did here, it still does not allow, showing a message that format is not chosen.


Screenshot: format dropdown is empty


Meanwhile in another dialog, format choice works correctly:


enter image description here



Versions: Versions enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...