Wednesday 30 December 2015

modelbuilder - ArcGIS model tries to tabulate the number of rows from multiple table intersections


I'm trying to generate a table that captures the number of rows, and the source feature class, from the intersection of several FCs against one common layer. My expected output is one row per intersection set containing the number of rows intersected and the source feature class for that intersection (technically there are two source feature classes for a given intersection set but the second FC is always the same). However my final table turns out empty and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.


My model, as shown, iterates through FCs in a geodatabase and intersects them against a common layer for all FCs. I subsequently use Summary Statistics to get a count of rows, add a field to include the name of the FC selected from the geodatabase, and append this to a dummy table I've generated.


enter image description here


The process runs and creates a table with the right fields but the cells are empty.enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...