Saturday 19 December 2015

qgis - Performing Radiometric Calibration of Sequoia Imagery?


I recently bought a used Sequoia camera and when I bought it, I was under the impression that the sun irradiance sensor and calibration plate would calibrate all my images in real time and I wouldn't have to do a radiometric calibration. However, its not real time as the camera just records all the information to do the correction afterwards. I am familiar with GIS programs and raster calculators, and want to know if there are any open source plugins or documentation that already do this in QGIS, GRASS, SAGA, or even python and R. I'm not looking to buy pix4d or agisoft as I already own software to make a mosaic.


If not then what would be my best approach for accomplishing this?


I am familiar with what needs to be done from research but seek a good explanation. I am looking to produce an NDVI out of the imagery.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...