Friday 25 December 2015

arcgis desktop - How to prevent RGB composite flatten to 1 band after raster calculation


I have a series of landsat wanting to process in raster calculator, but after doing the tool it happened these output images only contain one single band. They used to be RGB 3-band images.


It is on arcmap 10.3. I was using raster calculator to remove a certain value in my 3-band landsat image. After I type in the conditional statement to remove all 0 value from the inpur RGB image, it only returns an image of 1band, black and white. How can I preserve the RGB value in output.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...