Saturday 26 December 2015

raster - QGIS Processing - Edge Extraction


I am looking for QGIS function to extract (or detect) edge from a raster, which was referred in here, How to digitize a raster automatically as answer by @MappaGnosis.



The name could have changed since then, or it may have been integrated into other tool... I cannot find it in my QGIS Processing Toolbox (2.14.10 and 2.18.2).


There are similar tools such as GRASS "i.zc Zero-crossing" and SAGA "Gaussian filter", but I am hoping to find this QGIS geoalgorithm.



Answer



The Edge Extraction tool may have been moved to the Orfeo Toolbox as this focuses on image analysis. The Orfeo Toolbox contains a number of edge extraction tools using various methods such as:



No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...