Sunday 20 December 2015

arcmap - How to apply ArcGIS time slider on Multiple Data Frames at once?


Is there a way to use the Time Slider on multiple data frames simultaneously?


Example: My Dataframe 1 shows precipitation values over an area and DataFrame 2 shows corresponding temperature.. I want to be able to use the slider to advance both DFrames at once. Right now only the 'activated' dataframe is being changed with the slider..





Another example:


I have one main map and 4 inset maps with the same time-aware dataset (see image with main frame activated). I can only export the animation with one frame following time. I would like the end result to be sequential images. Has ESRI evolved some way to control multiple frames, or can you suggest a method that would get the same result?


Inset Maps with Single Control




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...