Friday 25 December 2015

Pulling a CSV file from website into QGIS with ability to automatically refresh?


I am attempting to pull a CSV file from a website that is updated daily. I would like to have a process that can automatically perform the process and save daily as a new layer. The CSV file is related to tracking forest fires and has multiple attributes. The CSV download url is http://www.wildfire.alberta.ca/reports/activedd.csv. I attempted to use the a vrt driver to load the file into QGIS as a layer but I was unable to pull the attributes as well as the lat/long locations.


I am fairly new to QGIS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...