Saturday 6 June 2015

qgis - How to export training area information?


I did a supervised classification of a whole Landsat 8 image with 700 Rois (training areas) with the Semi Automatic Classification Plugin. I want to export the class names, the coordinates and the pixel size from the training areas.Furthermore I need spectral information from each pixel from all bands 2-7. I want to produce a excel file with all mentioned values. The final data shall be used with SVM (Support Vector Machine) to improve my classification. I don't know how to export all of the values.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...