Tuesday 30 June 2015

arcgis desktop - Multiple Output for Zonal Statistics as Table



I am trying to merge NDVI data from 2005 to 2018 (two .tif per decade) with a region land use.


For this, I have used "iterate rasters" with 36 of .tif I'll be using, as the 'Input value raster' of the "Zonal Statistics as Table". In the 'Input raster or feature zone data', I used a .shp with the regions I want. Currently, it "works" manually and if the output table is fixed, but it overwrites the other generated tables (of course). Using the %Name%_new however, I had errors (000354, 999999 and 010233) and nothing was generated. I followed the steps in this link to solve my variable problem : gis.mtu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Using-ModelBuilder-to-batch-process-files.pdf.


Do you have an idea of what to do? (in order not to overwrite again?)


enter image description here



The zonal statistics table content: enter image description here


EDIT : Bellow is my last modification: enter image description here I do not have errors but the out put is still overwritten. I feel like "iterate rasters" do not do his job properly in the model.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...