Friday 19 June 2015

postgis - QGIS DB Manager - Load new layer not loading SQL query



I am trying to load a set of queried data into the map window but the layer will not load.


I have a query that has successfully run returning data from two tables.


When I select to 'Load as new layer', set the columns, geometry column and layer prefix nothing loads and there is no error report or explanation as to why not.


I saw else where that you need to make sure a geometry column is returned in you query which as you will see from the image below one is.


Not sure why I can;t display the layer?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...