Saturday 20 June 2015

qgis - How to create a drop down list?


I want to show a drop down list in the feature attributes dialog.


Example:


I have 3 different building zones. The hot Wohnzon A, B residential zone and residential zone C. Now I have an attribute called the Zonenart. Now I track a new zone. And instead of the attribute "Zonenart" write something purely by hand, I want to be able to select it directly.


Thank you very much



Answer



Open the layer properties dialog and select the fields tab, click the button in the Edit Widgets column for the field and select Value Map



enter image description here


which will then give you this when using the info tool


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...