Thursday 18 June 2015

javascript - Converting GPS cords to X Y based on wrapper


I'm trying to create some software for an airport and they require me to place icons of aircraft in their position based on GPS. I have 10x10 tiles each tile being 256x256 pixels and the origin point being top left and measured in pixels.


This leaves me with a canvas of 200 tiles adding up to 5120x5120 pixels. I need a way to place an icon on top of a pixel based on GPS long and lat regardless of zoom! I don't understand the type of math involved as I have never done it before! The top left of the canvas is x:0,y:0. Can somebody please point in the right direction please?


The language I'm using is JS and it's for a .net application in unity3d.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...