Friday 26 June 2015

qgis - Create polygons from point dataset, where each polygon contains 3 points from the dataset



I'm using qgis Brighton


I have a dataset of 1500 points. I want to create polygons, where each polygon contains n=3 points from the dataset.


The aim of this is to have clusters of 3 points, which can be used for analysis, qua I can't show information on point level.


I have tried using heatmaps, but I'm not sure if this is the right tool for this analysis.


Here's a picture of my dataset.


enter image description here


Now, I want to create clusters of 3 points like this:



enter image description here (Sorry for the amateur cutting)


I want to this, so I can make analysis of the clusters (with 3 points) e.g. energy demand, house characteristics, socioeconomics and so on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...