Friday 12 June 2015

Moving raster to different mapset GRASS GIS


I have a raster DEM that I created in one mapset but I would like to copy it to another mapset for another purpose.


alt text



Is this possible within GRASS or can I just copy some files over in the filesystem to the FloodModels mapset folder on my hard drive?



Answer



You can do this with g.copy (doc) or g.rename (doc), something like:


g.copy rast="shire_dem@BushFire,shire_dem@FloodModels"

You can do this from the command line, but its a little more tricky generally, since the files are spread across a few directories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...