Tuesday 9 June 2015

arcpy - Using gdal functions from OSGeo4W out of their shell?


I would like to use some gdal functions from OSGeo4W (gdal2xyz, and gdal_merge) for my work. I can use them in the OsGeo4W shell provided after installing the package. But I want to use them in Pythonout of the OSGeo4W shell. I have Python2.7, gdal, gdal-python binding installed (all for 64 bit). However, I don't have a clue on how to use those gdal functions out of their shell.


The reason I want to do this is that I have a module created from ArcGIS ModelBuilder which I exported as a Python script. With this script, I want to use gdal2xyz, gdal_merge, etc. to continue data process.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...