Monday 23 December 2019

What are units of Distance Matrix tool results in QGIS?


I have a point data set. Now there are cluster of points based on a field. So I take out one such cluster which has points with same field.I want to find distance between all the points in cluster and find out if any point is far away so that I can check if that point is faulty.


Ok to elaborate more on the above one, I have say just 4 points and I have tried to use the distance matrix from the ftools plugin in QGIS.I have chosen the linear matrix and got a csv output. The distance which gives it here what would be the unit for it.


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...