Tuesday 31 December 2019

How to convert QGIS generated tiff images into jpg/jpeg using GDAL command line utilities?


I want to develop a web portal that will show the images dynamically produced by QGIS, but QGIS provided tiff images are too big in size and it is not possible to show it on website using image viewers. That's why I have decided to convert those tiff images into jpg/jpeg to reduce in size as well as browser friendly so that I can show those images on my website easily. But I don't know how to convert tiff images into jpg/jpeg using gdal commands.


Please help me in this regard.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...