Sunday 29 December 2019

qgis - qgis2web not taking my rule-based styles


It is the first time I post here. Is qgis2web working with rule-based styling from QGIS? I've created a few rules to have a dynamic style: polygons when the scale is under 12,500 and points beyond that scale. However, when exporting it to webmap it is not taking the styles. Am I missing something out?


Style in QGIS working as expected


Style in Leaflet - only polygons and it should be dynamic depending on the scale


Please see below how I have styled it. Unfortunately, I don't think creating a point layer is going to work for this project. Just to give you some context... my polygon layer is originally stored in a Oracle database, published in Geoserver and added to QGIS as WFS. We will be updating the polygons so I don't want to be updating the points every time something changes.


How I have styled the layer




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...