Thursday 19 December 2019

How to integrate OpenLayers and ArcGIS Server?


I am using the OpenLayers JavaScript API within a web application. I am displaying non-base layers hosted on an ArcGIS server. When I load the ArcGIS layers, I load them using OpenLayers.Layer.ArcGIS93Rest and by specifying the export service URL. The layer loads perfectly. However, when the user clicks on a feature, I want to be able to display a popup showing information about the feature that the user clicked on. Can anyone explain the best way to retrieve feature information?


Thanks in advance!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...