Friday 27 December 2019

dem - QGIS 2.2: GDAL Grid (Interpolation) Error


As much as i understand Raster -> Analysis -> Raster (Interpolation) can provide me with a terrain file out of a shape file with a Z coordinate. I select the input and output file and a Z field. It gives me this error: ERROR 6: GDALDriver::Create() ... no create method implemented for this format.


Unable to create target dataset "D:/shp/terrain.dem". GDALDriver::Create() ... no create method implemented for this format.



Tried some other formats (I'm aiming for either .dem, .hgt or .xyz) but got the same error everytime. What am I missing here?


The Vector layer contains X coord, Y coord, Z coord, number and name fields.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...