Friday 27 December 2019

openlayers - With a WMS server Url, how to know it is a Web map service or a Web map tile service?


I need to add wms map in my project, and the url of wms server will be provided by users.


Are there any ways to know the type of server (wms or wmts) with the url proposed by users ? Or to know that the server supports tiles or not ?


I want to know this because in Openlayers3, there are two functions to getMap: ol.source.ImageWMS and ol.source.TileWMS. I think I need to know the type of server before calling the right function ol3.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...