Friday 20 October 2017

symbology - Viewing vertices in ArcGIS Desktop?


In ArcGIS, is it possible to change the polyline symbology to show vertices? Or do I need to extract the points via Feature Vertices To Points? This becomes a pain if I want to edit the source polygon/polyline features.


Here is what I'd like to see (this is from GMS), as I can clearly see start/end nodes and interior vertices.


Linestring



I found out that pressing the V key while editing will show vertices. But it is only useful while editing and pressing V.



Answer



You could use the free draw vertices tool from Ian Ko's geowizards. Works very nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...