Thursday 26 October 2017

Summarizing data using ArcGIS Desktop?


I am relatively new to GIS and am facing some difficulties trying to summarize/pool data together.


I've attached the file to make it easier. FID_pc11_1 (Refers to postcode identifier) and count refers to the number of each postcode. Basically, there are 2107 objectid_1 (which is the different buffer zones around schools), code represents the different lower super output areas in UK.


I would like to summarize my data, such that it would give me data in the format of; in zone 1 (eg.objectid_1= 1),what is the summated count (of postcodes) for each of the code/lower super output layer (eg:E101002711).



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...