Tuesday 31 October 2017

qgis - Using Time Manager with joined layers?


I am trying to create an animation using Time Manager for multiple vector layers.


Each layer is a graduated map of rent prices for a quarter of a year.


I have 8 quarters, each in a separate layer. 4 for 2016, 4 for 2017. I would like to run an animation that shows rent prices in Q1 2016 and runs until Q4 2017.


My layers have no date column. So I imported a csv with dates for each quarter, e.g. for Q1 2017 there is a column Q1_2017 with the value 2017-01-01 and I computed a join to this csv for each of the 8 vector layers to give them a unique date column.


When I run time manager I am adding a layer with the following settings:


time manager settings



When I add all my layers in a similar way and try to run the animation I get an error like the below:


error


Is it my settings or is it the join?


Does the date field need to be in the vector layer itself?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...