Sunday 22 October 2017

Defining bounding box within Add WFS Layer dialog of QGIS?


I use QGIS 1.8 under WIN XP in Standalone Installer Version. I need to limit the extent of the data to be downloaded via WFS because of the large amount of data in the requested layer. In older/different versions of QGIS there used to be a check box within the Add WFS layer dialog to limit the WFS download to the actual view. In my version of QGIS it is missing. What is the best way to set a bounding box for WFS download or how can I get above mentioned check box?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...