Monday 30 October 2017

Grouping village points based on distance and population size using ArcGIS Desktop?


I want to group a number of villages based on their distance to each other and total cumulative population size? any suggestions?


I have a vector file of say 100 village points attached to atable containing data on population size and so forth. I want to group these villages such that each group contains 5-6 villages with the cumulative population of size of 5000. Hence, distance and cumulative population size should be used in my clustering of villages. I have used grouping in arcgis 10.2 with no success. I have arcgis 10.2.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...