Wednesday 21 August 2019

topology - Cleaning topological errors using QGIS?




I am a new QGIS 2.0 user. I was so impressed the new default tool, Topology Checker, in this new version.


But, hundreds errors are bothering me for cleaning up features. Is it possible to clean errors automatically, not manually?





I have an additional 2 questions.



  1. Is it possible to clean topological error in QGIS not GRASS?

  2. According to "v.clean tool", is it possible to clean overlapped areas? In my understanding, there is no specific tool for overlap error.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...