Tuesday 20 August 2019

arcmap - GWR and OLS regression models


I'm somewhat confused about regression models. I decided to create a GWR model for a project using 35 polygons of health data. However I find now that my model has flaws and I cannot create a GWR model probably because the dataset is too small.



When creating a OLS are we meant to remove all variables that are related? if I'm modelling obesity, I would think that income, exercise are factors that relate to it so what purpose does the OLS model serve? I created a model after removing auto correlated variables but I'm kind of confused as to what its meant to be showing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...