Friday 23 August 2019

lidar - Prevent SAGA in QGIS 3.0 from creating certain outputs?


I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent SAGA from generating temporary files. For example, if I just want to generate a slope map using SAGA I have to wait for all 11 other grids to get processed. Is there a variable I can set or enter that would prevent them from even being created?


The only option we seem to be given is to not add them, but that doesn't prevent having to wait for them to process. I'm processing huge LIDAR raster files, so it would be great to avoid all this unnecessary wait time.



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...