Friday 30 August 2019

Retrieving lost data from QGIS?



I'm trying to help a friend retrieving QGIS data from a formatted drive.


Finding the .qgs project that was saved on the desktop is no problem, but it seems that there is no actual data located in that file. When trying to load it in QGIS the following error occurs: "error occurred while parsing element on line 1 column 1 for file C:/Users/H..."


I have browsed the directories for some time now without finding finding the actual database, and I have absolutely no experience with this software or it's structure. So I'm hoping that someone can guide me a little in the dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...