I can get accurate lengths of line features and areas of polygon features using the "Measuring Tool" in a QGIS project. However, when I attempt to generate length or area data in Attribute Tables using the "Field Calculator" I get values that are outrageously incorrect (too large by a factor of 1000 or more). A surprising aspect is that the values that pop up as "Output Preview" in the Field Calculator appear to be accurate/correct values. Has anyone else encountered this ? Can anybody tell me where I am going wrong ? Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?
Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...
-
I am trying to make a map using US census data showing vacant housing to total housing on the same map. I came across the "multiple att...
-
My guess is that I'm doing something wrong with QGIS, but here goes. I have multiple point data layers in WGS84, mostly of UK locations,...
-
How does one add a field to an ArcGIS feature class with a boolean data type? That is an attribute where the allowed value is only one of a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment