Wednesday 27 March 2019

Where is composition tab in QGIS Composer to change page size?



I am trying to change the page size in the QGIS 3.0 Composer but I am not able to see the Composition tab. I have right clicked an empty space in the toolbar but did not see anything about composition. I am using Windows 7. I tried looking at the QGIS docs but they are still in testing.



Answer



It's sort of hidden, but still there. In QGIS 3.0, you can now have multiple pages in a single composer screen, and each page can be adjusted on its own. The pages are hidden from the Items panel, but all you need to do is right-click on any page and select Page properties. The settings you're used to seeing will pop into the Item properties tab:


page properties


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...