Saturday 23 March 2019

installation - After upgrading ArcGIS Pro getting "Failed to Initialize Python Interpreter" error


I just upgraded ArcGIS Pro to version 2.2 from within the application. After the upgrade, when I open a project, this dialog comes up:


enter image description here


Also, the Python window shows this:


enter image description here


Finally, I cannot seem to see any toolboxes in the geoprocessing window.


enter image description here



Am I going to have to uninstall and reinstall to fix this? Or is there some other way?



Answer



Try this if you're willing:



  1. get the latest version of the pro msi (http://links.esri.com/pro/download/current)

  2. Run the msi and choose the repair option


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...