Monday 25 March 2019

installation - Grass7 processing toolbox QGIS


I just now edited my Grass7Utils.py file. That didn't work. I have tried changing the path in my Processing toolbox.


QGIS 2.14.3 Mac OSX 10.11.5 I did not mess with my SIP despite running Capitan. This website claimed it was fixed https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac/issues/118#issuecomment-200278686 (I got here from the website in #2 below)


What I have also done (sadly, I can't remember all of it):





  1. started here- QGIS GRASS Missing Dependancy




  2. compiled for macosx using homebrew (I got an error with the install --HEAD grass-71 command (no formulae found in taps). https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compiling_on_MacOSX_using_homebrew




  3. I have tried leaving the path empty in the processing window. I also set the path as: /usr/local/Cellar/grass-70/7.0.4 in my processing window.





  4. I installed the app from GRASS GIS for Mac website and then set my Processing path to: /Applications/GRASS-7.0.app/Contents/MacOS.




I am pulling out my hairs at this point. Almost ready to give up and just install on a VM. I'd much rather do this on the Mac though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...