Thursday 28 March 2019

arcgis desktop - Average of raster elevation based on polygon boundaries


I am attempting to extract and calculate the average height of buildings using LiDAR converted to raster elevation data. I've created a DSM to cover the entire area and I am trying to extract just the buildings out, I need the average height based upon the DSM elevation pixels. How do I calculate this?


I've attempted clipping these images out according to the polygons (which created thousands of individual rasters) but still I am unsure how to get the average within the bounds of the footprint.


Building with footprint outline and 10cm pixels




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...