Friday 29 March 2019

arcgis desktop - Getting "real time" occurence count of values in attribute table for displaying purposes


I'm working with ArcMap 10.2 on a layer of points that I have to move. I'm using the editor to move them. What I also need is to display these points based on how many are sharing the same coordinates X and Y, because that's how I find those I need to move ( I give priority to those points which share coordinates with many other points, for reasons you don't need to be bothered with). Getting a Summary Table from the concatenated X & Y and joining the count back to my points layer is the "standard" way to go, but I need to get a "real time" count of occurence of each value and I cannot extract each time the Summary Table and make the join. I searched for and tried with some python coding in the field calculator but didn't find anything working. Ideas?




1 comment:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
    python代写

    ReplyDelete

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...