Friday 1 February 2019

Unable to install FUSION in QGIS 3.2?


I'm unable to install FUSION in QGIS 3.2 on Ubuntu 16.04.


Andre Silva on Creating DEM from LAS file without using LAStools? says to use the same procedure as LAStools (up to QGIS 2.18 version). I've previously installed LAStools which work great. But I don't get how to do it for Fusion.


I've installed the Fusion .exe with Wine correctly. Then, as said in how to install LAStools toolbox in QGIS, unzip the FUSION plugin folder and paste it in QGIS plugin folder even if it is said to be only used for QGIS 2.2, but there is none for 3.2 (it is a 2013 post).


Nothing appears in QGIS toolbox bar or advanced configuration. Maybe it is because I've already installed LAStools. Any clues?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...