Monday 18 February 2019

gdal - Georeferencing window won't open QGIS 2.4


I had the georeferencer window open in QGIS 2.4 while project was running, I accidentally closed the Qgs document with the georeferencing window open (worked absolutely fine till then). When I opened QGIS again and clicked the georeferencing plugin, the window doesn't open.


I tried closing and opening the Qgs doc, deleting temp files, opening QGIS 2.2, restarting computer, but the problem persists. I don't see any error logs in QGIS when I try to open the window.


Any help or possible error checklist is welcomed.



Update I've tried a quick re-install of QGIS 2.4, still no luck. looks like a complete purge is needed.


Update 2 I created a new user on my computer, it already has QGIS installed, and the georeferencer plugin works fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...