Wednesday 20 February 2019

Where to change GRASS GIS wxGUI language?


I use GRASS 6.4.2 on Russian version of Windows 7 x64. As I start wxGUI it is shown in Russian. But I don't like its translation and want to work with English interface. I have no clues how to solve it.



Answer



We have recently added a language selector in the graphical interface. This is currently under testing in GRASS 6.4.3. For now, you can upgrade to GRASS 6.4.3svn but installing this version:


http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass64/


In the wxGUI:


Settings --> Preferences --> Appearance --> Language Settings



It should solve your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...