Sunday 17 February 2019

Mapnik + OpenStreetMap + Shapefile with Raster Images + Mod Tile + PostGIS


I am new to GIS.


I have a Shapefile (.shp, .shx and .pbf). The .pbf file contains path to PNG files located on my machine only. I was able to save the Shp data to PostGis via Shape2Gis tool.


Now that a tables are created with PostGIS. How can I use this table to show data with Mapnik? I am using Mapnik + OpenStreetMap and Mod_tile.I have been previously using osm2pgsql and the maps are being rendered. I have a shapefile, shx file and pbf file. Not sure how to use it to render maps..




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...