Saturday 23 February 2019

QGIS Line width transition


I have a shapelayer with lines (streets), each line has a value for the traffic on it. The value is shown by the width of each line. Now I want to smooth the transition between one segment that has e.g. the value 500 which goes into a segment with value 100. Any ideas? I want to achieve more or less the same result, as in this post, only automatically for a larger dataset … Blend differing line thicknesses in QGIS?


Maybe a little graphic helps: Above what I got. Bottom, what I want to have. Each line segment has only 1 value, and I want to smooth the segments into each other. enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...